Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Review on Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Ludwig $34





I have had this palette for about 3 to 4 months now.
I must say it has really good pigment I use about 2 swipes out of the pan to do each eye
depending on what I'm doing with the color. If everyone of her palettes were colors I would use on a daily basis id buy them all! The empty pan you see in the pictures was the matte black but it cracked and kept getting everywhere so I dumped in the trash! BOOOO

  • Packaging: 9 of 10
  • Pigmentation: 10 of 10
  • Product: 9 of 10
  • Quality: 10 of 10
  • Overall: 10 of 10
From left to right: Orbi. Dimebag, Tequila, Clay, Downtown, Baroque,  leather










Left To right: Leather, Baroque, Downtown, Clay  On TOP:Tequila







left to right: Dimebag and Orbi

No comments:

Post a Comment