Thursday, September 9, 2010

Review: Prime Time Oil control Foundation Primer By; Bare Minerals ($21.00)

This primer is for people with oily skin.
While you wear it,it controls you oils quite nicely 
I wear my makeup from the time I put it on to the time I get home which can be 8-14 hrs 
and I have yet to not have any foundation left when I got home of course
it doesn't look like it been freshly done but it still looks descent.
I tried smashbox photofinish lite and honestly i hated it it made my face oily and gross feeling
this primer is not that good for feeling in pores but the product doesnt say anything about feeling pores in.. i plan to do a review on a good pore filler as soon as i find one!
The product is a clear gel


links:
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P235347&categoryId=B70

No comments:

Post a Comment