Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Top 3 Mascara's

These are my top 3 mascara's 
there all from the drugstore for all you budget shoppers out there
From left to right: Maybelline Colossal ($6.00), Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion ($8.29), Maybelline Pulse Perfection($9.99)
These prices are based off of target.com

The Colossal: This one gives you long full lashes doesnt make them clumpy the formulation is prefect even if you use it right after you open it! Gets better as each day goes by.This mascara is quite like lash blast fusion except for in my opinion lash blast gives you more of a longer lash effect

Lash Blast Fusion: This is my favorite out of the bunch! It never lets me down it lengthens separates and gives you fuller none clumping or cakey looking lashes! This one gives you thick lashes but not overly thick disgusting looking lashes! I dont even have to use a eye lash curler when I use this one

Pulse Perfection: This is a great buy if you dont want to pay the $30 or $40 dollars for the lancome version of this! This mascara has a really good formulation best to wait till you use it. I dont really care for the formulation as soon as I opened it. Fabulous after a couple of weeks of sitting in the drawer It gives you longer lashes if thats what you are looking for then this is a perfect mascara for you.
colossal,fusion,pulse perfection

3 comments:

  1. i've tried the colossal mascara, and i think it works well. i like it. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try Lashblast but we can't get it here in the UK. I'm in Key Largo in October though, so I will definitely be purchasing it.

    My favourite mascara is Max Factor False Lash Effect (brush looks very similar to Lashblast).

    Please checkoout my blog:
    http://cinereabellflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CinereaBellFlower:I think im going to actually have that as a prize in the contest i will have here soon I HOPE!

    ReplyDelete